The health and wellbeing of our visitors, colleagues and wider community are important to us. We therefore outline below our Covid-19 park home viewing procedure as of June 19th 2020
1. All homes will be kept clean and tidy. Particular attention will be paid to sanitizing “touch points” – such as door handles and surfaces that are likely to have been touched, or will be touched.
2. Viewing appointments are preferred, so that homes can be checked (& re-sanitized if necessary) and viewings appropriately spaced out.
3. Those wishing to view homes will be asked if they have had any Covid-19 symptoms within the last 14 days, or if they are shielding. We are not currently able to meet shielding customers.
4. Visitors numbers will be kept to a minimum. Additional persons will be encouraged to wait outside, or go in once the viewing customer has exited.
5. Prior to each visit, windows and doors will be opened to facilitate air flow and minimise the touching of door handles etc.
6. The Government guidance on social distancing will be adhered to at all times (currently 2 metres).
7. We ask customers who wish to view to either wash their hands, or use hand sanitizer when they arrive at the park.
8. We will open the door to the home and allow customers to enter, whilst our member of staff waits outside. If they do need to go inside as well, social distancing measures will be maintained and they will stay in a different room to the customer.
9. We ask that viewing customers do not to touch anything that is not essential.
10. After the viewing is complete, we will re-sanitize all surfaces.
Thank you and we look forward to greeting you on park!